Friday 19 July 2013

Shabby, dimensional tag - with Sizzix Thinlits and Framelits


Hi, It's great to see you here again! 
How about a small but nice project today? I have to admit that cards are not my favorite projects - I think I'm far better at other things such as layouts, journal pages or ...tags:) And today I'm willing to share one of my new tags with you - I hope you will enjoy!

I really like the tag shape - and with Sizzix Framelits you can cut out tags of all sizes you need without a problem. Yo don't have any manila tags left? Just cut out a tag shape from thick white cardstock or watercolor paper and play! That's how my grungy-shabby gift tag came to life too!



As you can see - I used the Framelits set of tag dies not only to create a base, but also patterned papers which I layered on the base to create dimensional composition. Other cut-out elements were doilies and a circle. I inked all of the paper elements on the edges with Stormy Sky and Walnut Stain Distress Ink and layered one on another using 3D Foam Squares. The final touches were some paper flowers, metal embellishments, thread and Liquid Pearls.



Here is the full list of the dies used for this tag:
- 658611 - Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags #2
- 659109 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - For the Record 2, Documented 

All the papers I used are new, coming releases of my products with Prima Marketing -  Vintage Vanity A4 Journaling pad. Metal embellishments are my Mechanicals and Junkyard Findings, flowers are small roses - all from Prima.  It was finished using a bit of Ranger Distress Inks and Liquid Pearls.  For sticking the elements and dimension I used products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares and Crafty Power Tape.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend!
hugs
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment