Sunday 21 July 2013

CHA Bound and Sneak Peek



I am packing up and getting ready to leave for CHA on Sunday. Kits for my Sizzix Workshop have been shipped, samples are almost done and I am faced with the usual dilemma of what to wear. I hear it was 117 degrees in Las Vegas next week so I will be hot no matter what I bring to wear so that takes the pressure off.

My new baby- themed collection "Cherished" will be launching at this show. I was working on the artwork for it in the car last summer as my husband and I drove the 20 hours to Miami, where my daughter and SIL live. We were so happy and excited to meet Daniel Benjamin, a very considerate boy, who waited till we got there to make his entrance. I'm sure each of you know someone who is having a baby. Crafting for little ones is so much fun!

Here's a sneak peek video I made of this new collection.

I will have more for you when I return from CHA... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment