Sunday 27 May 2012


We've really excited to be holding the first Sizzix blog hop this week. Each day one of our fabulous designers will be bringing you a wonderful projects using our latest range of Framelits dies so be sure to check back here every day to see what's coming up!


Here's the line up for the week.



Today - Pete Hughes

Monday - Lory Bucaria

Tuesday - Celine navarro

Wednesday - Paivi Forsstrom

Thursday - Karine Cazenave-Tapie

Friday - Anna Dąbrowska

Saturday - Paula Pascual


Just back from Germany where I was the guest of Rayher who are a large distributor of all things crafty in Europe, where I was spreading the Godspel according to Sizzix. It was a great show and it was so nice to get out amongst our customers and find out how they are using our products and sharing a few tips and tricks with them.


Today I want to show you a few projects featuring our new range of Framelits dies, I have chosen two of the dies which are going to be featured on our upcoming Sizzix Show at QVC on the 14th of June, I don't know what time the show goes out but I'll let you know when I hear from them.


I started with a limited colour palette, less is more as they say! I am using the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline range which is based around fresh floral vintage designs and lots of woody textures.
Once I have my papers the rest is easy (Don't believe that for a second!). These framelits sets give such a clean cut, they are a pleasure to work with and they are only two of our new range which vary from the very basic, graphic framelits to the more ornate vintage style like these seen below. Here is a new home card and a frame featuring Nan & Grandad....


..... and here is a card with a rubber stamped phrase and my beloved Grandmother. The problem with these dies is they throw up so many ideas and possibilities that it's hard to know when to stop!






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples and I can really see how those dies can spark so much creativity looking forward to seeing the rest of the samples visiting the other blogs :) X Fab

    ReplyDelete