Tuesday 29 May 2012

I love you- Reasons why layout



Helloooo everyone!

Today a new layout to share and I have to be true: I adore it and the meaning behind it!

Here it is :) I hope you like it and it inspires you a lot!



Materials I used:)

Instructions and write up:

Usually when I think to create a page I think to a sort of sketch first! It helps me a lot to focus on the page, the photo and the embellishments! I find it a good method to not waste time and not feel frustrated when you start a page.

Find the right combination of colors and a kit could suggest you what to use immediately.

Print the picture, I love this pic, it means a lot for me! ... and start assembling the page! What i have always on mind when I create is to have fun! Always!



I have cut some numbers from the number set from tim holtz, I was thinking about a sort of list with many points for my page and they should be perfect! 

I have cut many circles with the fantastic framelits, ... you have to know that I am completely in love with them and I would to use them in every single page I create... LOL... and put one circle on another to have a cool effect and at the end add double side tape behind the numbers and place them on different circles:)




Play with diffent patterned papers and colors and add gems:) In the last period I am crazy for gems! At the end add some words stickers and make all together , everything is connect. Add some sequins and embellishments :)

Behind the turquoise circle I have inserted an embossed circle ... using the amazing embossing dots folder:)

Simple, clean and very funny, don't you find?

I hope to have inspired you :)

Love, Lory


No comments:

Post a Comment