Tuesday 8 May 2012

Emboss your Project Life!




I've been SO into Project Life (even though I have to admit that I'm a few weeks behind!) : it's fast, you can decide how long you can work on this project, if you're busy, you'll just allow yourself a few hours a week to work on this, that's what I like.


I recently dived into Project Life (you can see more of my pages here), and one thing I had never tried before was embossing paper and card FOR this project. And guess what? I LOVE IT!


For example, I embossed some patterned paper with my Big Shot and some embossing folders, and then SANDED the embossed image of my paper : it looks GREAT! The embossed image pops out from the background and it gives such a nice texture and depth to my cards/details!








I LOVE the effect and look it gives to my whole Project Life! And the great thing I LOVE about doing this was that it was FAST, EASY and it looks GREAT :) What else? Who can resist? :)


Have a great day!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment